Hello my name is Rehana Saleem. I am a licensed Mental Health Therapist. My belief is that we all need someone to talk to, someone who can really listen and accept us as we are, without judgment. I also believe that good treatment consists of establishing excellent communication and trust in a secure environment. I approach counseling and psychotherapy from a nonjudgmental, empathetic, logical, warmth, person-centered perspective.
- Substance and Alcohol-related Issues
- College and Career Counseling
- Depression and Anxiety issues
- Hindi, Urdu and Gujrati - speaking
- Master’s Degree in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling from Florida International University
I have extensive experience working with youth and adults from various cultural backgrounds. I offer services to English, Hindi, Urdu, and Gujrati speaking clients. In addition to helping my clients find stability and fulfillment in their lives, I also spend time volunteering to help women and families. My cultural background has helped me understand issues in immigrant families with second generation children. I also have experience and interest in treating depression, anxiety, ADHD, domestic violence, and substance abuse issues.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Relaxation techniques
- Member of American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Member of Associations of Florida Colleges
- 45 minute weekly session or longer session.
- Pay by cash or credit card
- 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule appointments
Call Rehana for a free phone consultation and to schedule an appointment at (786) 671-6474.